- San Juan, Philippines225 Wilson, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Acts as a liason between the company executive and business partners
- Prepares and edits correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Take notes and prepare documents during meetings
- Make travel and guest arrangements
- Attend meetings and conferences in place of the corporate executive
- Performs day to day activities such as filing, answering phone calls and all other clerical tasks.
- Maintains filing system to ensure notes are organized
- Managing projects and coordinating personnel.
- Attractive compensation plus company perks await qualified applicants.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's / College Degree
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Basic accounting skills a plus.
- Good communication, pleasing personality and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Amenable to work in Greenhills, San Juan
- Min. of 1 year working experience in any field.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management [Hotel & Restaurant Management]
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 225 Wilson, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Higher Education / Academia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.