- Cainta, PhilippinesICCT Bldg., Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines, Cainta, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCaintaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems are updated
- Configure CISCO routers and switches
- Install structured cabling copper and fiber cables.
- Install and set up CCTV systems
- Troubleshoot system failures and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 1-year working experience in the related field is preferred but not required
- CISCO knowledge is a plus
- CCNA certified applicant a definite bonus.
- Able to read electronics schematic diagram.
- Troubleshoot and repair basic electronics components/ appliances.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Computer Networking
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Repair
- Computer Technician
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Business Information Management
- Associate in Computer Science [Programming & Cisco Networking Technology] (Two-Year Program)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.