- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Robinson's Otis, Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Atleast 1-3 years experience specializing in Computer/Hardware/Software is required for this position.
- Willing to be assigned in various areas within Metro Manila.
- Will be responsible in installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance
- This person will troubleshoot problem areas in a timely manner and provide end-user assistance when required.
i-Tech Global Business Solutions, Inc. (i-Tech GLOBAL) is the business process outsourcing arm of the JG Summit Conglomerate, which provides value-multiplying, customer-interfacing and back-office services in the telecommunications, airline, food, real estate, hotel, retail and banking and finance industries in North America, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other Asian countries.