Berakhir dalam sejam
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhere to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Must possess professional driver’s license.
- The driver shall strictly observe traffic rules and regulation and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the Land Transportation Office (LTO).
- During the waiting time either inside or outside of the company’s premises, the driver shall always stop the engine and electric power of assigned vehicles to save consumption of fuels.
- The driver shall endeavor to give attention of the managers or its passenger whenever or wherever, and must always be at sight of the passenger.
- Sleeping inside the vehicles is strictly not allowed.
- The driver shall always drive the HPI vehicles safely and comfortably and must exercise defensive driving while on the road to prevent accident.
- Reckless driving shall be sufficient ground for driver’s recall & consequently be a cause of termination.
- Closing time for regular working hours, the driver shall, at all times park the vehicles at the designated parking area located at the vacant lot.
- All keys of the vehicles should be surrendered to the guard upon return from driving assignment.
Car Security & Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle is:
- clean, tidy and in good working at all times.
- secure at all times.
- given regular/ day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Administration or HR Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles are required.
- The driver shall maintain assigned vehicles always clean and in good condition, necessary maintenance such as washing and/ or cleaning id assigned vehicles shall be done and schedules properly for the convenience of the client.
Car logbook Maintenance/ Folder
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.
- Provide assistance to the Office in the time working at the office, including but not limited to:
- Provide help in the Fab Shop
- Photocopying, filling, handling mail, delivering goods and correspondences, carrying parcels, packages, and delivery and collection of official documents as per required
- Maintaining office storage facility/ garage (ensuring it is clean, secure, dry and orderly tidy)
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Fuel & necessary expenses for the maintenance shall be at the account of the company, however any expenses incurred by the driver without prior approval & knowledge of the company is not reimbursable.
- The driver helps in loading & unloading necessary equipment as needed.
- The driver must help maintain clean the company premises specially the frontage of the office.
- Accomplishment of the TRIP TICKET details must be strictly followed.
- Driver while on duty should give status of trip from time to time to your dispatcher daily from point to point of destination, by using his cellphone load allowance.
- A driver is expected to be 24/7 on call, even after office hours, if necessary.
- Highschool Graduate or completion of any relevant Vocational/Trade course;
- One(1) year relevant experience;
- Drivers licence (updated)
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.