Engineering Training Specialist
- Quezon, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- In-charge of promoting the products under his specialization to all schools in his territory through technical presentations, seminars, workshops, training and coordination with the Area Manager and FAEs in the territory.
- Develop two sets of training outline or course for the specific fields – one is a course outline in teaching the teachers how to teach, and the other one is for after sales training.
- Develop promotional materials such as catalogs, flyers, leaflets.
- Develop and improve training manuals as needed.
- Study the marketability of the products and the strategies of the competitors.
- Strengthen the potentials of the products by studying the specifications and features of products of competitors.
- Check specifications and features of products in the quotations and proposals submitted to clients.
- Assist in the preparation of tender specifications for public and private bidding.
- Conduct after sales training as requested by the management.
- Manage repair and troubleshooting of defective equipment.
- Conduct staff development/training during general meetings.
- Prepare for and join exhibits, conventions, product appreciation workshops.
- Give technical support to AMs and FAEs in promoting the products.
- Suggest demo equipment needed.
- Review and update CMOs according to industry requirements.
- Contribute technical write ups/ articles in the official newsletter of the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Masters Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- Preferably with teaching/training experience;
- Must be computer literate / preferably with own laptop;
- Willing to undergo training;
- Must be familiar with respective laboratory equipment.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Training Facilitation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.