Engineering Training Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 87% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- T. Cruz Street, Cruzville Subdivision, Zabarte Road, Quezon City, T. Cruz, No, Quezon City, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Masters Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Marine) or equivalent.
- Preferably with teaching/training experience;
- Must be computer literate / preferably with own laptop;
- Willing to undergo training;
- Must be familiar with respective laboratory equipment.
- In-charge of promoting the products under his specialization to all schools in his territory through technical presentations, seminars, workshops, training and coordination with the Area Manager and FAEs in the territory.
- Develop two sets of training outline or course for the specific fields – one is a course outline in teaching the teachers how to teach, and the other one is for after sales training.
- Develop promotional materials such as catalogs, flyers, leaflets.
- Develop and improve training manuals as needed.
- Study the marketability of the products and the strategies of the competitors.
- Strengthen the potentials of the products by studying the specifications and features of products of competitors.
- Check specifications and features of products in the quotations and proposals submitted to clients.
- Assist in the preparation of tender specifications for public and private bidding.
- Conduct after sales training as requested by the management.
- Manage repair and troubleshooting of defective equipment.
- Conduct staff development/training during general meetings.
- Prepare for and join exhibits, conventions, product appreciation workshops.
- Give technical support to AMs and FAEs in promoting the products.
- Suggest demo equipment needed.
- Review and update CMOs according to industry requirements.
- Contribute technical write ups/ articles in the official newsletter of the company.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Company Mission: To be the most reliable partner in providing our customers with excellent services and solution to continuously align Education & Training Programs with the needs of the Industry. Company Vision: Hytec Power Inc. envisions to be the FIRST-IN-MIND Service-led Company. We shall be enlisted in the Top 5000 corporation in the country by the year 2015. Social Responsibility: We take responsibility to understand and serve the needs of the Academe and the Industry sectors. WE are working incessantly to close the gap between them to help create a globally competitive Pinoy Manpower That is Highly Productive, That can contribute to a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Filipino Society. Company Values Quality Team Work Transparency Excellence in Training & Technology Ready to Provide Training for All Flexibility and Responsive Match Labor Market Demand We Value Quality