- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 62% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- T. Cruz Street, Cruzville Subdivision, Zabarte Road, Quezon City, T. Cruz, No, Quezon City, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Business related courses, preferably Accountancy.
- Has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, enjoy the administrative challenges and support an office of diverse people.
- Familiar with other accounting software, an advantage.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, team player and result driven.
- Willing to be committed to the task given.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various communication and announcements.
- Answers and direct calls and emails of the President of a general nature.
- Provides and proactive management of the organization's office environment.
- In-charge in placing the order for customers making sure every detail is right and crucial.
- Handles inquiries and complaints of FAE and PS.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with foreign suppliers and other office need.
- Manage land costing of projects ensures accurate such as analyzing cost preparing budget to compare it to actual.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product cost. Analyzing changes in price to determine the effect of cost.
- In charge in posting of International Purchase Order in accounting software.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Analyze and monitor internal processes.
- Implement procedural policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
Company Mission: To be the most reliable partner in providing our customers with excellent services and solution to continuously align Education & Training Programs with the needs of the Industry. Company Vision: Hytec Power Inc. envisions to be the FIRST-IN-MIND Service-led Company. We shall be enlisted in the Top 5000 corporation in the country by the year 2015. Social Responsibility: We take responsibility to understand and serve the needs of the Academe and the Industry sectors. WE are working incessantly to close the gap between them to help create a globally competitive Pinoy Manpower That is Highly Productive, That can contribute to a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Filipino Society. Company Values Quality Team Work Transparency Excellence in Training & Technology Ready to Provide Training for All Flexibility and Responsive Match Labor Market Demand We Value Quality