- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various communication and announcements.
- Answers and direct calls and emails of the President of a general nature.
- Provides and proactive management of the organization's office environment.
- In-charge in placing the order for customers making sure every detail is right and crucial.
- Handles inquiries and complaints of FAE and PS.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with foreign suppliers and other office need.
- Manage land costing of projects ensures accurate such as analyzing cost preparing budget to compare it to actual.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product cost. Analyzing changes in price to determine the effect of cost.
- In charge in posting of International Purchase Order in accounting software.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Analyze and monitor internal processes.
- Implement procedural policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Business related courses, preferably Accountancy.
- Has experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, enjoy the administrative challenges and support an office of diverse people.
- Familiar with other accounting software, an advantage.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, team player and result driven.
- Willing to be committed to the task given.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Record Keeping
- Risk Management
- Leadership skills
- Data Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.