Marketing Specialist | Content Ad Editor
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 91% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- T. Cruz Street, Cruzville Subdivision, Zabarte Road, Quezon City, T. Cruz, No, Quezon City, Philippines
- Excellent verbal and written English communication Skills;
- Graduate of any bachelor degree preferably Communications, Journalism, Marketing;
- Computer Literate;
- Creative and resourceful;
- Extreme attention to details;
- With Good judgment and interpersonal skills;
- With skills writing, blog post writing and proofreading;
- Ability to multitask and adhere deadlines;
- All interested applicants must bring at least three (3) sample works/articles when applying for the position.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of content, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis.
- Will use data and feedback from users to help evaluate and enhance the value of a set of written materials and websites.
Company Mission: To be the most reliable partner in providing our customers with excellent services and solution to continuously align Education & Training Programs with the needs of the Industry. Company Vision: Hytec Power Inc. envisions to be the FIRST-IN-MIND Service-led Company. We shall be enlisted in the Top 5000 corporation in the country by the year 2015. Social Responsibility: We take responsibility to understand and serve the needs of the Academe and the Industry sectors. WE are working incessantly to close the gap between them to help create a globally competitive Pinoy Manpower That is Highly Productive, That can contribute to a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Filipino Society. Company Values Quality Team Work Transparency Excellence in Training & Technology Ready to Provide Training for All Flexibility and Responsive Match Labor Market Demand We Value Quality