Marketing Specialist | Content Ad Editor
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas such as:
- Content development and optimization
- Events planning, etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels such as:
- Social media
- TV, etc.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of content, which includes:
- Use data and feedback from users to help evaluate and enhance the value of a set of written materials and websites.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's degree preferably in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing.
- With the following skills:
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal.
- Blog posting
- Computer literate.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Extreme attention to details.
- Good judgment.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- All interested applicants must bring at least three (3) sample works/articles when applying for the position.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.