HR | Legal Manager
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 35% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Professional Training
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- T. Cruz Street, Cruzville Subdivision, Zabarte Road, Quezon City, T. Cruz, No, Quezon City, Philippines
Accountancy & Legal Management
- A graduate of Bachelor of Laws, Legal Management, or equivalent;
- 2- 3 years of experience in the related field;
- Knowledgeable in all HR facets and practices.;
- Willing to help a start-up company;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Manage the HR and Legal Department of the Company.
- Oversee all the HR Practices, Legal, and all requirements of executives for Legal Purposes.
- Help manage, escalate, plan, and develop the companies profile and practices.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
Company Mission: To be the most reliable partner in providing our customers with excellent services and solution to continuously align Education & Training Programs with the needs of the Industry. Company Vision: Hytec Power Inc. envisions to be the FIRST-IN-MIND Service-led Company. We shall be enlisted in the Top 5000 corporation in the country by the year 2015. Social Responsibility: We take responsibility to understand and serve the needs of the Academe and the Industry sectors. WE are working incessantly to close the gap between them to help create a globally competitive Pinoy Manpower That is Highly Productive, That can contribute to a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Filipino Society. Company Values Quality Team Work Transparency Excellence in Training & Technology Ready to Provide Training for All Flexibility and Responsive Match Labor Market Demand We Value Quality