- Perform advanced ETL development activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle Database tuning, SQL tuning, Informatica Server administration
- Oracle experience from the development perspective (database and application), PL/SQL, Solaris
- Informatica PowerCenter developer needed to develop and enhance ETLs from various sources to Oracle data warehouse
- Plans and conducts Informatica ETL unit and development tests
- Design, implement, test and maintain ETL components for multiple applications
- Provide post-production application support as required
- Provide data analysis to support new project definition/design to troubleshoot/resolve issues with existing subject areas
- Work independently or as part of a team to deliver data warehouse ETL projects
- Follow established standards and best practices and provide input for improvement of those processes
- At least 3-4 years ETL developer in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Good understanding of Data Mart architectures (Star Schema).
- Strong experience in development in Cloud (Nice to have).
- SQL / PL-SQL proven skills (Nice to have).
- Willing to learn and support Cognos development and SAS administration.
- Willing to work in the night shift (7PM-4AM).
- Has strong english communication
- Expert with Informatica PowerCenter 9.5+
- Ability to understand requirements from analysts for development and design of ETL workflows and Robot jobs that need to be created and or updated in Production
- Must be familiar with ETL workflows and Robot jobs in production from each primary source system (AS400, V12, and TW).
- Must be familiar with data models in production from each primary source system (AS400, V12, and TW).
- Must be familiar with primary source system data models for AS400, V12, and TronWeb.
- Knowledgeable about Property & Casualty insurance, Data Warehousing ETL Development and Design skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings
About Hunter's Hub Inc.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was founded earlier on in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specialises in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry. Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.