- Help business implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program, communicate them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners and provide support all throughout the System Development Life Cycle
- Liaise with relevant users on the scope & requirements that can be grouped into features for ballpark estimation during the Demand Categorization Process
- Lead requirement gathering analysis process and engage with business users, solution architects and delivery team to document, review and edit business requirements (BRS) for IT Solutioning
- Prioritize and maintain “Requirements Clarification Log” and “Traceability Matrix” for complex projects.
- Liaise with relevant users on the UAT plans and test cases preparation.
- Conduct system test results verification, sampling review prior to releasing system for UAT
- Act as the IT coordinator to lead the users on the execution of user acceptance test and deployment / implementation activities
- Facilitate the communication between IT, testers and business stakeholders to ensure all have a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Provide support and coordination between IT, vendor or supplier and business representatives throughout the system development life cycle
- Ensure compliance with all/IT governance activities during business requirements, QA and Post Implementation stages
- Conduct post implementation verification testing to ensure that changes or new systems are implemented to production per requirements
- Collate feedback on system bugs and performance issues and submit them to IT for resolution
- Monitor implemented systems and identify areas for improvement
- Effective management of change requests and issues raised during the project build to ensure solutions are delivered on time, within budget and according to agreed quality standards
- Graduate of Information Management or related courses
- Relevant experience in insurance or other financial services
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Agile Experience
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- 4 openings
About Hunter's Hub Inc.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was founded earlier on in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specialises in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry. Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.