- Work with the IT infrastructure team to implement and maintain a multi-cloud environment including physical & virtual servers, cloud systems/services, operating systems, network hardware and IP telecommunications services.
- Ensure the availability, security and reliability of our infrastructure environment, including servers, storage, backup, cloud systems/services and communications.
- Providing technical support and guidance to technical support specialists and work with vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Manage documentation of the infrastructure environment and assist with licensing reviews.
- Assist in planning and scaling the infrastructure environment to meet the needs of the company, though researching, evaluating, and recommending cloud and network hardware and software products and services.
- Participating in on-call rotation and off-hours maintenance windows and activities.
- Assist with updates, functionality testing, backup and recovery testing.
- Work with team members, consultants and vendors to ensure compliance to service levels, security standards and issue resolution.
Atleast 3 years experience in Network Administration
Knowledge in the following systems:
1. Checkpoint Firewall
2. Cisco Nexus
3. Network Troubleshooting
4. Network High Availability
5. Virtual Port Channel / Ether Channel
6. Virtual Routing and Forwarding
7. IP Routing and Switching
8. Linux Network Administration
10. VLAN Switching ISMS
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 5 openings