• Executes Functional test cases. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
• Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
• Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
• Compares and analyzes system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
• Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
• Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases.
• Evaluates test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
• Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials.
• Active participation in all scrum meetings.
• Write detailed test cases to maximize functional coverage (test rules, test cases, boundary conditions, negative scenarios etc.)
• Analyze the Acceptance Criteria for new features and point out ambiguities or potential issues. • Assist all teams with process documentation, testing and knowledge transfer.
• Work with the team to resolve Defects.
• Supports and promotes test efficiency and optimization initiatives. Leverage’s knowledge across test Implementations and projects and defines best use/ reuse of testing tools and best practices
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of BS Information technoligy or any related course
Expertise in below SAP modules, list is long so please send us profiles with maximum sap expertise covering some of the below modules.
a. SAP - Project Systems (PS)
b. SAP - Financial Accounting (FI)
c. SAP - Controlling (CO)
d. SAP - Treasury Management (TM)
e. SAP - Disclosure Management (DM)
f. SAP - Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
g. SAP – Fieldglass
h. SAP – Ariba
i. SAP - Dealer Portal
j. SAP - Sales and Distribution (SD)
k. SAP - Flexible Real Estate Management (SAP RE FX)
l. SAP - Plant Maintenance (PM)
m. SAP - Process Integration (PI)
n. SAP - Business Warehouse (BW)
o. SAP - S/4HANA
p. SAP – Concur
q. SAP – IBP
r. SAP – Fiori
s. SAP - Investment Management (IM)