Create and Develop design for the client cloud infrastructure, whether private or public.
• Provide recommendation on the cloud strategy of the organization
• Supervise and govern the cloud computing ecosystem.
• Support application architecture and cloud deployments.
• Develop solution on cloud design, management, monitoring and migration.
• Work closely with different IT pillars such security, risk and operations for cloud security and adoption. ASEANIWD
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2-4+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
• Good understanding of public and private cloud architecture and platform such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or IBM Cloud.
• Knowledge and experience on Docker, Kubernetes, container management is required
• Knowledge on deploying and management of Redhat Openshift
• Have experience working on Orchestration tools such as vRealize Automation, Redhat Ansible or any Infra as a Code tool.
• Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
• Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.