We are seeking senior JAVA professional developers to develop highly scalable software solutions to improve the functionality of core banking systems. As part of a large digital transformation initiative the core banking systems will be re-engineered and modernized.
• Develops and support customizations of core banking systems such as Finacle and Guava Treasury systems.
• Work with other programmers to develop applications for core banking systems that will process millions of records per day, including what key features system users require in the system as well as integration strategies to update existing core banking systems that will transition into the future system build.
• Develop modules of the initial enterprise system plan and work with the development team by coding advanced portions of the modules and delegating routine coding to junior Java developers
• Conduct the testing of completed code modules with the help of junior Java developers, fixing code as needed to ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
• Recommend software solutions to emerging needs in banking functionality and reportability
• Six years of JAVA programming experience in the financial services Core banking applications.
• Conversant with SDLC automation tools and with Agile development practices.
• Five years of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) experience.
• Six years of web application development experience
• Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. GIT, SVN etc.)
• Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer is highly desirable