Scrum Master | Temporary Work From Home | Ortigas
- Pasig, PhilippinesPasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- The Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings, increase team efficiency, motivates the team to ensure quality that the Definition of Done’ DoD is being followed.
- The SCRUM Master should note blockages and divergence and help the team and Product Owner solve these impediments. Key Job Functions and Duties :
- Guiding the team in using Agile / Scrum practices and values
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile / Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing information.
- Using Agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- SCRUM Masters for software development teams.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches : XP, Kanban, Crystal Methods, Feature driven Development (FDD), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques : User Stories, acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- 4 6 years in Agile Development Environment
Experience running Scrum with JIRA Qualifications and Accreditations :
- Professional SCRUM Master Certification is required (SCRUM Alliance and / or SCRUM Org)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.