- Understands the Product Lifecycle (PLC) and product construct of Globe’s Enterprise Group and Small-Medium Business Group.
- Understands the products and services back-end configuration and integration to Ordering, Logical Resources, Credit and Billing, Revenue, Bill Presentment and Delivery, After Sales, Payments and Inventory
- Assess business requirements and ensures that all relevant information are provided to proceed with the creation of B2B Products
- Identifies impacts and/or risk across all existing product and services in reference to back-end configuration thru Salesforce and Vlocity developer access
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and users and other technical partners to identify the solution and design based on requirement in support of existing system functionality and capability with its corresponding behavior.
- Provides the best solution and design based on business requirement to ensure that the newly created product and services or any modification done on existing product will not have impact to business users, fully tested and working properly as expected
- Translate the solution and design into a template that will be used in actual implementation of VEPC configuration changes and other platforms as needed.
- Supports in the investigation of any production issue related to product and services configuration which impacts billing to subscriber and experience of both internal (business users and support) and external (subscribers) partners. Mitigate any risk on Globe’s business and revenue while addressing issue until closure.
- Provides technical assistance to business stakeholders and product team to help them strategize in creating product and services that will be competitive to telco market and beneficial to Globes’ revenue
- Supports deployment testing of configuration changes and provide solution on any issue that maybe encountered and ensures that it is resolved prior to deployment and mitigate risk once it is deployed
- Manages the end to end process of VEPC and other platform configuration changes deployment to ensure integration of activities across all stages of implementation
- Provides technical assessment on urgent requests to configure products and services needed by Globe business to counter competitors offer, marketing strategy to generate additional revenues and to resolve production issues that impacts revenue.
- Maintains the demand list for configuration deployment scope to ensure that it is within the bandwidth and no risk on time and quality on the delivery of the request.
- Conducts weekly cadence and alignment across Rollout team, internal and external to ISG and ensure that any changes in the scope is properly communicated and update status of previous deployment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working as a Technical Business Analyst or Systems Analyst is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Good experience in technology and data domains essential
- Good experience working within Data Warehousing, Business intelligence or data pipeline/integration projects is highly desirable - Conceptual and logical database design and data modeling etc.
- Solid experience across system analysis, solution design, key deliverables and traceability, testing, business case development and product validation
- Good experience conducting process mapping exercises and business process optimization.
- Agile (Scrum) project experience and knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Experience implementing technical solutions to fulfil business objectives, including but not limited to vendor engagements, proof of concept (PoC), and feasibility assessments.
- Ability to understand and abstract use cases, user stories and user design to capture the data-driven part, e.g. in preparation and facilitaton of workshops
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- 5 openings
About Hunter's Hub Inc.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was founded earlier on in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specialises in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry. Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.