Information Security Specialist – Operations Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- The security operation analyst will be responsible in managing and administering our endpoint and network security tools. Ensure that the tools are in best working condition as well up-to-date for lifecycle management.
- Periodic firewall rules review and assess risk on new firewall change request submitted by the business.
- Processing DNS change requests to our registrar.
- Assist the IR team to execute incident response process and procedures to remediate threats.
- Review and remediate escalated incidents from our SOC team in a timely manner.
- Work closely with internal teams (Network, Windows, Linux, Regional IT) to continuously improve our security posture in the environment.
- Tune and implement configuration changes to security controls as necessary.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Assist and work with the Engineering team in executing global security projects/initiatives.
- Provide 24/7 security operations support to the business.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline with an Information system emphasis or equivalent experience.
- Ability to adapt in a complex environment, loves challenges, with the will and drive to learn new things on your own.
- 4 + years of experience in related field with at least 2 years in enterprise security.Good understanding of cloud security (Azure, 0365, AWS, GCP etc.) is desirable.
- Endpoint Security Management (Administration, Deployment, Operations) for security tools.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) management experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience of NextGen Firewalls administration and best practice.
- Deep technical knowledge in IT technologies, operating systems, networking, database and global business experience.
- Deep understanding of security risks and threats as they relate to the company’s operating environments.
- Has exposure in creating technical documentation for security tools and procedures.
- Monitors the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained.
- Demonstrate high competency working under pressure and executing multiple global projects at the same time.
- Strong enterprise security understanding.
- Understanding of ITIL and its practical application is nice to have.
- Demonstrated competency in managing third party providers in IS operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external partners on all levels to resolve technical and business level discussions on security matters and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.