System Analyst with Salesforce Experience
- Taguig, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Assess business requirements and ensures that all relevant information are provided to proceed with the creation of B2B Products
- Identifies impacts and/or risk across all existing product and services in reference to back-end configuration thru Salesforce and Vlocity developer access
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and users and other technical partners to identify the solution and design based on requirement in support of existing system functionality and capability with its corresponding behavior.
- Provides the best solution and design based on business requirement to ensure that the newly created product and services or any modification done on existing product will not have impact to business users, fully tested and working properly as expected
- Translate the solution and design into a template that will be used in actual implementation of VEPC configuration changes and other platforms as needed.
- Supports in the investigation of any production issue related to product and services configuration which impacts billing to subscriber and experience of both internal (business users and support) and external (subscribers) partners. Mitigate any risk on Globe’s business and revenue while addressing issue until closure.
- Provides technical assistance to business stakeholders and product team to help them strategize in creating product and services that will be competitive to telco market and beneficial to Globes’ revenue
- Supports deployment testing of configuration changes and provide solution on any issue that maybe encountered and ensures that it is resolved prior to deployment and mitigate risk once it is deployed
- Manages the end to end process of VEPC and other platform configuration changes deployment to ensure integration of activities across all stages of implementation
- Provides technical assessment on urgent requests to configure products and services needed by Globe business to counter competitors offer, marketing strategy to generate additional revenues and to resolve production issues that impacts revenue.
- Maintains the demand list for configuration deployment scope to ensure that it is within the bandwidth and no risk on time and quality on the delivery of the request.
- Conducts weekly cadence and alignment across Rollout team, internal and external to ISG and ensure that any changes in the scope is properly communicated and update status of previous deployment
- College degree holder, preferably in Computer Science and or Information Science
- More than 5 years of experience in IT and in application development
- Has good analytical skills, quality-oriented, has an eye for detail and critical thinker
- Able to translate business requirements to technical solution or design
- With good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Can communicate with all levels of the organization
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.