Senior RPA Developer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Lead in the development and design of automation projects
- Writing and maintaining code
- Working on critical bug fixes
- Lead and guide junior and mid-level RPA developers
- Conduct code reviews
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility analysis for the proposed solution
- Working with the operational teams during the UAT and roll-out and fix bugs
- Designing, Testing and Launching Robotic Process Automation solutions
- Programming experience of at least four (4) years
- Understanding of work-flow based logic
- Strong attention to detail and possess strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of databases; NoSQL, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Knowledge of APIs
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Experience in development using UiPATH for at least three (3) years
- RPA Certification is required
Desired Experience & Qualities
- 4+ years of experience in RPA using industry leading tools
- Experience working in AGILE teams. Conversant with SDLC automation tools and with AGILE development practices.
- Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Designed and developed previous solutions using RPA tools.
- Developed RPA solutions in the Financial Services sector.
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Certified in Robotic Process Automation technologies – UiPATH is required.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.