- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Technical Reporting Function:
- Experienced in developing KPI dashboard
- Experienced at least one or two of the reporting tool applications:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS))
- Business Intelligence
- SQL query writing (SQL Server and Oracle)
- Knowledgeable in Web Services
- Knowledgeable Visual Basic
- Designing clear, concise data visualizations that maximizes audience understanding
- Thinking in business terms and designing data visualization via reports and dashboards
- Building strong relationships with the business, understanding/documenting their needs, and applying technology to address the needs
- Responsible for the daily IT operations and activities
- Provides direction in the management of incidents and problems( end to end) ensuring timely resolution are achieved.
- Ensures the team follows the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) in order to restore IT services within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Implements policies and guidelines regarding how incidents are identified, received,
documented, distributed, and corrected.
- Ensures proper IT Service Management (ITSM) processes are in place in order to
maximize business efficiency.
- Establishes and maintains communications with key IT and business stakeholders
critical in the IT operations, allowing effective information sharing and issue resolution.
- Serves as the point person in the coordination of critical incidents affecting the Client
- Business operations.
- Ensures communication is sent out to Client Global IT stakeholders, and document
the incident/problem through the incident report
- Responsible for all activities that occur during the shift and provide a comprehensive
shift turnover report and shift recap. The Shift Turnover report allows ESSPI Delivery
- Teams and Client Global IT Management to quickly review the critical events that
impacted the business operations during a particular shift while the Shift Recap is to
ensure continuity of the incident and problem management process from one shift to
- Evaluate existing processes and identifying more efficient ways to accomplish goals
and meet customer and client requirements; continuously improving the processes
through regular assessment and adjustment.
- Possesses a command of the different tools, processes, and industry standards being
used for the IT operations.
- Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality
- Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of
responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
- Responsible for critical incident debriefs/Root cause analysis call and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Incident Management
- 2+ years’ experience in Reporting and Dashboard development and data Analytics
- Must be business and customer oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical information to business terminology and experienced with Client, Vendor and stakeholder interaction
- Willing to render rotating shifts and should have no preference to schedule
- Possesses strong attention to detail, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- High level understanding of multiple IT Platforms and has good technical management, technical understanding, analyzing information, informing others, problem solving, coordination, strategic planning and quality management
- Respond adequately to inquiries and complaints
- Managed multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment
- Experienced with any ticketing system but experienced in CASD ticketing tool is a plus
- Able to develop and provide SLA’s and KPI’s
- ITIL Certified is a plus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.