- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Development of OutSystems applications using Agile methodology. The developer will work in a cross-functional team as part of a Business process automation project. Gather User Experience (UX) business requirements to match existing user interface (UI) guidelines to meet requirements within the OutSystems platform. Daily activities will include the development of functional components including pages, processes and custom UI in OutSystems.
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Provide technical and functional support for existing or future Retail banking Applications
- Conduct systems test and evaluate results based on requirements
- Determine the best course of action in terms of system- logic design, methodologies and timeline.
- Fine tuning - modify program / source codes to accommodate additional input and desired output
- Can enhance some of the OutSystems local applications through development of change requests, investigation and implement fixes on issues raised.
- Responsible for providing expert level assistance to our client using the OutSystems platform to run their banking applications.
- Creates Documentation; Functional, Technical and User Manuals
- Participate in Systems integration and UAT testing
- 1 to 4 years working experience in a related field is required for this position
- 2 years of experience building web and mobile applications with at least one year of OutSystems specific development experience
- Proficiency with Oracle SQL and ASP.NET
- Proficiency with web services (REST and SOAP)
- ReactJS Framework knowledge is required (Facebook integration)
- OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher
- Expert with OutSystems Service Studio & Integration Studio
- Open to be assigned in Laguna, Makati, and Pasay
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.