- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Developer designs, develops and supports ETL processes and tools. The ETL Developer is responsible for data loading and manipulation to ensure that the data sources are efficiently and effectively loaded into the data warehouse or data lake. The ETL Developer is responsible for determining the data storage needs of the Department and ensure that the specific business needs are represented. The ETL Developer will have a deep and knowledge of data gathering, analysis, mapping, extraction, transformation and manipulation, cleansing, execution, and loading including experience in data validation by collaboration with clients and in-house Departments.
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Establish and enforce data warehousing standards to meet requirements and business needs.
- Evaluate existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse and determines where data should be stored.
- Review ETL programs for compliance with best practices, standards, enterprise architecture and documentation requirements, ETL process, programs and scripts.
- Perform quality assurance testing of data integration and report development and monitor data load operations to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze data and processes to create automated solution using ETL.
- Develop ETL packages that will read data from different sources which will then be processed
- SQL Oracle development experience
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
- Dimensional modeling experience
- Experience interfacing with business users and understanding their requirements
- Strong Project Management skills
Desired Experience & Qualities:
- Five years’ ETL development, preferably for large, complex data sets.
- Experience with MS SQL Server Integrations Services (SSIS), MS SQL Server Reporting Services, MS Visual Studio (BIDS) and MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Solid experience in analyzing query performance issues and modifying data structures or application code to remedy performance problems.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional).
- Highly skilled in SQL development and capable of writing complex and efficient query and stored procedures. Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Experience with Hadoop Components – HDFS, Spark, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop is highly desired.
- Experience with OLAP, SSAS and MDX.
Reporting structure: The ETL developer reports to the Infrastructure Head.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.