Solution Architect Software
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Solution Architect (SA) will participate in the development and maintenance of business and system architecture and conduct business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Conducts system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels.
Key Job Functions and Duties:
- Build in-depth knowledge of business processes and application priorities and use knowledge of technology, products, processes and consultative sales skills
- Leverages industry and technical background to create high level solutions which utilize existing assets while delivering long term value
- Develop preliminary project, services and support plan.
- Development and maintaining relationships with key technical and commercial stakeholders within the customer organization
- Analysis of IT infrastructure requirements and designing of appropriate infrastructure solutions.
- Provision of end to end architectural work on customer IT environment.
- Custom solution creation to ensure the delivery of high-quality services and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation, particularly UiPath is desirable
- Stakeholder management skills
- Design Authority experience of B2B and B2C application development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Good Functional knowledge of Banking concepts Desired Experience & Qualities:
- Broad and Deep technical background with at least eight years work experience in a senior role
- IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud development knowledge
- Engineering and software architecture design experience
- Ability to conduct technical design reviews to ensure that the implementation is aligned with the business and solution expectations.
- Business Process Automation design and development
- Agile and Scrum expertise
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Cloud architect training and certification
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
- Red Hat Certified Architect
- The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification
- UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification
- OutSystems and Appian design and development certification
- Agile and Scrum Master certification
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.