- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintain and develop in-house software programs and databases
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Provide ad hoc reports based on user requests
- Report issues and concerns to supervisor
- Create and update user and system documentation as needed
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 1 year experience in the same field.
- Has working knowledge with multiple computer languages (Classic ASP, .NET MVC, .NET Webforms, Jquery)
- Has working knowledge with databases (SQL server, Oracle, MS SQL, etc.)
- Other knowledges with GIT Hub, Trello, Jira, JSON, REST, OAAUTH - API, React, Angular j.s
- Optimization tuning and troubleshooting skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, and upgrades.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.