Native React Developer | C# .NET Developer
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop quality applications and deliver them on time, within budget and with complete feature sets per specifications.
- Perform maintenance to applications that are deployed in production
- Assists in conceptualizing the propose application or change in an existing system and identify areas that will be impacted.
- Develops program codes and maintain high standards of software quality by implementing best practices in coding and AXA group security on applications being handled.
- Executes unit test and coded UI testing in applications being developed
- Participates in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Conducts user training and assist users during the User Acceptance Test
- Prepares requirements to deploy the application to the production server.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Provide user support to applications maintained based on agreed SLA
˗ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
˗ With at least one (1) year relevant work experience in development using C#.Net /ASP.NET and MS SQL. (web-based / PC-based)
˗ Preferably with experience in VB.NET programming, MVC framework
˗ Knowledge in web design/ programming/ Application development is a plus
- Willing to work in MAKATI
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.