- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Records company’s financial transactions, prepares and complete BIR forms. Also managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices, handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Can provide administrative support and may also advise senior Accountants in relation to the company’s overall accounting process. In all probability, you will be working under a Senior Accountant or someone in a similar position of authority within the firm.
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably with Accounting background
- Good at Math and meticulous in numbers
- With good working attitude
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City
- Staffing / Recruiting
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.