- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 1902, Cityland 10 Tower 2, 154 H.V Dela Costa St. Corner Valero, Bel-air, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- As a key member of the team, he/she will be responsible in the application object deployments across Siebel non-production environments.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computing or equivalent
- 6 years of experience in Siebel CRM design, configuration and customization using Siebel Tools and Siebel Client.
- 4 years of experience in Unix/Linux
- 4 years of experience in PL/SQL
- 2-4 years of experience in writing software code on at least one programming language
- Technical knowledge in object-oriented design and development is an advantage
- Knowledge in Siebel Order Management is an advantage
- Experience in working with Siebel Call Center or eCommunications applications or other related Siebel applications. Awareness in other verticals is a plus.
- Experience in Siebel Reports via BIP Reporting Tool and PL/SQL
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning and implementing best practices from Oracle
- Experience in release management and package creation – repo and non-repo objects
- Experience in using ADM in deploying objects
- Experience in telecommunications industry and good understanding of order management – accounts, customers, products, orders, quotes, service requests, campaigns, et al.
- Awareness in the deployment side of Siebel Products Configuration which includes but not limited to the following – simple and complex products, translating business rules via constraints and rule sets, pricing administration
- Awareness in integration through various Siebel EAI methodologies (Web Services, Data Maps, Business Services, et al.)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.