Group Accounting Head
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 24 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 63% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Brixton Street, Pasig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must be a CPA
- With experience in ERP/SAP
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Oversee month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Responsible for overall management reporting packages (including financial budget and forecast, trends and variance analysis, P&L analysis, etc) as well as providing commentary analysis to senior management
- Ensuring the Philippines statutory accounting, tax reporting (VAT, local business tax and income tax, etc.), audit, financial management, company secretarial matters and licensing compliance with the local regulations.
- Produce accurate financial reports to management on specific deadlines, analyse financial changes and research on the reasons affecting the financial performance, ensure all potential risks on both business and financial aspects are identified for operations and reported to the management.
- Work closely with other departments to drive and implement/improve accounting processes and procedures as needed throughout the Group.
- Ongoing liaison with auditors and various statutory agencies and bureaus to ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met.
- Work with lawyers on any legal and company secretarial matters.
HR Vantage Staffing Solutions is a human resources outsourcing, consulting and staffing company providing strategic support to serve our clients' manpower needs.
We help connect businesses to the right workforce, providing them a platform for effective management and recruitment system.
We are a team of professionals with over 15 years of expertise in a broad range of specialties with passion to always keep abreast of the latest industry trends and standard to meet our clients’ expectations.
We aim to be an integral link between employers and workers toward building a diverse workforce to meet the needs of a progressively diverse customer base.
To be the staffing agency of choice in the communities we serve. To be acknowledged as a team of recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently provide a premier service for both our clients and candidates.