- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 16 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Moon Walk, Parañaque, Philippines
- Graduate of Engineering Course (Civil, Mechanical, Structural)
General Skills required
- Planning and Time Management
- Resource Management
- Financial and Budget Management
- Delegation and Motivation
- General Construction
1. To work hand in hand with the Operations Manager and Engineering.
2. Plans, assigns, schedules, and supervises the work of labor force and equipment operators engaged in the construction or reconstruction, fabrication or repair.
3. Instructs and trains staffs in the safe operation of construction equipment and tools and in job techniques and skills.
4. Responsible for the discipline of employees under your supervision ensuring absenteeism, lateness, laziness and poor quality of work are minimal.
5. Forecasts material, manpower, and equipment requirement to achieve program.
6. Provide labor estimation/s to ensure labor cost is within the budget.
8. Responsible for the report updates on ongoing works at production, including project sites, if ever will be assigned by your immediate superior or the President.
9. Responsible for quality control of production.
10. Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
11. Plans and define activities that establish a course of action and guide future decision – making, based on the objectives of the organization, the policies, and procedures for achieving the objectives.
12. Establishes a structure of roles and the flow of information within the operations sub - system and determine the activities required to achieve the goals and assign authority and responsibility for carrying them out.
13. Exercises control by measuring actual outputs like controlling cost, quality, and schedules and comparing them to planned operations management.
14. Evaluates how the operations planning, organizing, and controlling affect the decision-making behavior of the subordinates and plans course of action to meet objectives.
15. Liaisons with top management in assisting in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
16. Required to study how to reduce production costs and see to it that the operations are carried out efficiently without going off budget.
17. Responsible for facing and trying to resolve different issues regarding quality of services, delivery/shipment delays, customer satisfaction, and other problems.
18. Performs other task related and/as designated by the General Manager and President.