Business Development Assistant
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 days
- Recruiter responds
- 18% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 1416 AIC Burgundy Empire Tower cor Garnet st. ADB Ave., Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of Psychology or Behavioral Science with Marketing Degree.
The incumbent is responsible in providing technical and administrative assistance in all strategic marketing and sales efforts that will further the development and profitability of the company, through its existing services and products and/or other new relevant services and products that are aligned to the company's Vision, Mission, Values and Core Competencies.
He/she is also expected to design and develop, oversee and implement any strategy, program, project, initiative or activity that will enhance, deepen and widen client/customer active database for any possible profitable end- result of HRMBSi.