The Sales Manager is responsible for generating hotel bookings and events to reach revenue and occupancy targets. The Sales Manager oversees answering inquiries received on social media, entertains Walk-in clients, visits important corporate accounts, and propose promotions to increase sales.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage revenue, sales targets, and other KPIs (Occupancy, Average Daily Rate, etc)
- Define key sales & marketing strategies, budgets required to deliver, and drive successful execution to achieve results.
- Responsible for the inbound and outbound sales process: lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Coordinate with partner travel agencies and provide room allocations and rates to Online Travel Agencies
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions
- Actively lead the optimization of the sales process through information sharing, training, goal setting, management of the sales pipeline and key KPIs, in partnership with the Director for Business Development and/or Operations Manager.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to customize offerings and contractual agreements to larger client requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Must have at least two years’ experience in sales preferably in Hotel Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a pleasing personality and able to establish good relationship with community members and hotel guests
- Expert navigation of social media is a plus
- Highly creative and goal-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Great organization and project management skills.
- Can work well under pressure
- Willing to be assigned in Malate Manila