- Makati, PhilippinesSen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Determines annual sales targets by implementing marketing strategies and analyzing trends and results
- Maintain and establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual targets and territories
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Make and modify sales presentations and reports
- Keep management informed by submitting plans and sales reports
- Monitor industry trends and competition
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing networks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is recommended for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also accepted
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati
- Preferably Sales Executives, Account Executives or equivalent
- Background knowledge on education & testing is preferable.
- Pleasant personality and with good people skills: persuading and negotiating
- Above average presentation skills
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills plus
- Excellent English Skills are a Definite Plus (TOEIC L&R 800 or TOEIC S&W 320 above preferred)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Testing and Assessment
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.