- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 2 G/F, East of Galleria, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Part time
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial principles and terms who is ready for real-world experience. Under the supervision of our staff, the Accounting Intern can expect to participate in the preparation of journal entries and financial reports, analyze actual financial data, learn more about bookkeeping software, and assist with other accounting activities.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Work under supervision of other accountants
- Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the physical inventory count in the showroom and factory
- Applicant should be Business Management, Finance or Accounting Majors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel and Word)
- High level of integrity, efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2 G/F, East of Galleria, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Home Furniture and Accessories
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.