Sales Digital Project Manager
- South Jakarta, Indonesia8, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Manage all digital / techonolgy projects within Commercial department (Sales, CRM, Commercial excelense) and participate to all company wide project that impacted Commercial organization
- Manage and lead digital transformation of exisiting process within Commercial department
- Initiate recommendations to improve existing processes and suggest ideas of automation
- Manage and lead digital projects to implement and improve Customer, Partner experience
- Define KPI, success criteria of running process and projects, continuously assess performance, provide timely relevant feedback and necessary support to subordinates
- Participate in Customer/Partner journey, process map creation
- Collaborate with other departments and or IT teams to build Process automation and building solutions by using latest technology
- To provide regular update to function head about the latest information about all project which impacted Commercial department
- Work with related process owner to prepare implementation plan to ensure the procedure will be implemented properly and timely
- Constantly searching and implementing up to date technologies and approaches in project management, solutions and technology Commercial department is using
- Biuld and manage data driven approach in projects management
- Manage Digital projects team to ensure all projects delivered ontime with desired quality level
- Set up KPI for the team members
- Drive, motivate team members
- Leading and Participating in all Scrum activities related to assined Projects
- Preparing and managing timeline for all related activities and projects (including the ones of team members)
- Ensure all changes are implented ontime with neccessary quality level
- Identify and help to solve all dependencies
- Minimum bachelor degree from any major
- Proven 5+ years experience of sales or sales management in a financial/ banking industry.
- Solid years work experience in IT Development.
- Experience in Process Improvement, project management and IT Project
- Experience from retail banking, consumer finance, insurance company, call center provider or shared services company
- Experience with process documentation, workshop requirement, system analyst, SOP Creation.
- Wide knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum
- Previous exposure to process improvement – KAIZEN, Lean, 6Sigma, etc.
- Microsoft Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint) Process design tool (Visio)
- Proven ability to influence corporate decision makers; strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creative approaches to business needs.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Project Management
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.