- Prepare log, categorize and follow up resolution of customer complaints to resolve it properly align with prevailing procedure.
- Prepare materials for complaints committee to ensure all the material is appropriate and accurate.
- Prepare internal and external reporting on complaints to ensure all the information is accurate and prepared in timely manner.
- Handling complaints
- Strong problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills (by phone call, email, and face to face)
- Pleasant personality with positive attitude and self motivated
- Willing to work in shift, weekend and public holiday
- English communication (Advanced)
- MS Excel knowledge (Advanced)
- MS Powerpoint knowledge (Advanced)
- Experience in process quality control and measurements
- Experience with managing documents
- Experience with setting Service levels, KPIs and thresholds
- Experience from Operations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.