IT System Analyst
- South Jakarta, Indonesia12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- To actively participate in software development lifecycle.
- To identify potential problem and its suitable solution by conferring with business analyst and developers.
- To monitor and coordinate closely with developers to ensure smooth development process according to FSD & TD.
- To work closely with the Application Tester to ensure that the result complies with the designed solution.
- To provide Functional Specification Document and Technical Specification Document.
- Experienced in Software Development, at least 1 - 2 cycles (or 1 - 2 year) of Software Development to support analytical thinking and problem solving
- Experienced in FSD (Functional Specification Design) and TSD (Technical Specification Design) document
- Experienced in various diagram design, e.g.: UML (Unified Model Language), ArchiMate, BPM (Business Process Model), etc
- Experienced in data flow design & database design (ERD) to provide dynamic and scalable system
- Experienced in system integration and API design related (preferably)
- To have knowledge is SOAP and Service Bus
- To have knowledge in API description, mocking and testing related, e.g.: Swagger, Apiary, etc
- To have knowledge in Open API Specification
- Practical experienced in Scrum or other agile methodology (preferably)
- To have background as Developer (preferably)
- To have knowledge in Middleware, e.g.: EAI, ESB, OSB (plus value)
- To have previous working industry in FSI (Financial Services Institution), e.g.: Bank, Insurance, Consumer Financing, etc. (plus value)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Oracle Database
- Requirements Analysis
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.