Mass Talent Acquisition Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Assist the Acc. Manager and Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Work with the Accounting Manager and Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the accounting team to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Have experience minimum 3 years in accounting area, with 2 years as a assistant manager or supervisor.
- Experience in Financial / Banking industry will be an advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to comunicate with management and other business units.
- Ability to work independently, self- motivation and reliability.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadline.
- Adaptable to changes and proactivity.
- Detail oriented and accuratee.
- Experience in KAP will be an advantage.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.