Field Collection Team Leader - Padang
- Padang, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, Padang, West Sumatra (Sumatera Barat), IndonesiaPadangWest Sumatra (Sumatera Barat)Indonesia
- Full time
- Manage performance of field collections team within set performance triggers.
- Call every Collector with low performance and push for improvement.
- Provide first level control and evaluation of incentives schemes.
- Ensure consistency in collections processes, systems and reporting
- Process improvements implementation
- Drive team productivity and effectivity to optimize costs, improve performance.
- Operational capacity planning, hiring and basic training of field collectors.
- Coaching provided to team members (can manage team up to 15 employees).
- Review and approve each Field Collector visit plan for the day.
- Ensure Cash Collected and deposited previous day, reflects in Homer Select.
- Collector Account Allocation, for his team.
- Immediate resolution of debtor or client inquires.
- Quality and performance checks of the team in field.
- Min. Background education Diploma
- Collection experience.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Experience handle +/- 15 People
- Has a motorbike and driving license
- Experience with team management.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Hi-Tech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.