Antifraud Investigation Officer - JAKARTA
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang , South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Handle daily suspicious document escalation.
- Maintain monthly report of suspicious document and give recommendation.
- Handle daily suspicious Negative WC escalation.
- Maintain monthly report of WC and give recommendation.
- MS Background Check review.
- Sampling cases and portfolio review on finding Fraud indication.
- Review and process new opening POS.
- Manage GSPN.
- Prepare and maintain daily report of GSPN.
- Prepare and maintain daily report of POS opening.
- Hot Line Fraud maintain and reporting.
- Accuracy on investigation and recommendation on online Tools Picasa & FP.
- Manage to be back up for other team member (can handle not only his task).
- Interview SA and customer related to case investigation.
- Other duties assigned by Unit / Department Head.
- At least 1 year experience in banking/ financial field with related function
- Detailed orientation
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to derive information from minimal resources
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Public Safety and Security
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.