Collection Data Analyst
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPlaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Design the report based on business needs (structure, charts) by conduct searching, prepare, transform, calculate and extract the data from data warehouse and dialer source tables (SQL).
- Provide process automatization (SQL jobs, procedures, ODBC to excel) to support and improve current business process.
- Maintain and generate the regular reports (daily, weekly, monthly) and make sure the analysts check regularly the data to understand the trends, highlight the issues, propose next steps, explain the reported figures to management and calculate incentives for desk and field collectors.
- Propose and prepare ad hoc analysis to understand the collection issues and to be able to fix them.
- Develop collections scorecards to analyze overall CRS performance
- Minumum University degree – preferably major from statistics, economy, IT.
- Excellent SQL knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills – lookup functions, pivot tables, validations, macros.
- Experience with MIS or analysis.
- Well versed in English both written and spoken.
- Has good analytical thinking.
- Well structured and organized
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Analyzing Data
- Data Interpretation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.