Risk Data Analyst
- South Jakarta, Indonesia, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Independently perform analysis in order to monitor and maintain portfolio risk & prepare regular UW report and strategies changes
- Provide analysis to monitor and maintain portfolio risk in the company to be use as base for risk segmentation
- Provide regular report by daily, weekly or monthly and ensure it will be delivered accurately and within timeline.
- Bachelor degree or above, education background preferably from IT, statistic, information system.
- Have minimum 2 year experience as an analyst.
- Have experience in using analytical tools s such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, SQL query, SAS, Oracle BI
- Able to communicate in English
- Having knowledge of credit bureaus
- Good understanding of consumer finance services, processes and products
- Have experience from Operation, Collection, Underwriting department
- Strong analytical background
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent time management and ability to work under presure
- Results oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Microsoft / MS Excel
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.