Project Coordinator | Project Management Office
- South Jakarta, Indonesia9, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- To support activities related to a change of process in Operation, impacted by Corporate Project, such as preparation, monitor the preparation of the project, maintain documentation (Project template)
- To keep update the Operation Function regarding the information on the progress of the project.
- Involve and participate in a project team to works with all relevant roles to understand the requirements of a new project, product, process or process change.
- Analyze the impact of new project/process change to OPS’s business process.
- Perform socialization to stakeholders in OPS for any information related to project preparation; changes
- Keep updating the Project Template for every new Project/Process change.
- Monitor and support all the preparation of project and process change.
- Perform internal review project/process change after go live and support the settlement of issues happens.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Experience min 1 year as project admin or project support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Word, Excel
- Fluent in the English language
- Project Management knowledge
- Business process management
- Industry standards knowledge
- Experience with designing, documenting and implementing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Multitasking, excellent teamwork and detail oriented
- Good Time Management
- Detail oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 9, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Service
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.