IT VoIP Specialist
- South Jakarta, Indonesia12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Administers and optimizes company Voice infrastructure to achieve high performance, reliability, availability and security.
- Performs technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for Voice infrastructure – data and voice networks, IP PBX, fixed, fax, Audiocode voice gateway, Acme Packet voice gateway, E1 and SIP trunks, audio and video conferencing.
- Performs daily system and key processes monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Reports any deviation/problem/outage to senior and other units, provides regular reporting.
- Minimizes activities with a negative impact on operation; maintenance windows are always discussed with the affected departments.
- Perform implementation of the new systems, upgrades, maintenance fixes and patches in order to ensure efficient operations.
- Maintains operation documentation of architecture and settings.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. procedures, reports, guidelines, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing guidelines and help for the users.
- Responds to inquiries from various sources (e.g. staff, administrators, vendors and service providers, etc.) to provide technical assistance and support.
- Solves user request and complaints, is part of Helpdesk processes, provides on-call support.
- Cooperates with Group Architects, Group Security, Group Network department and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries.
- Cooperates on business continuity and disaster recovery planning.
- Very good level of English, able to communicate on daily basis with foreigners.
- At least three years’ experience in networking (TCP/IP, routing, QoS, VPN, rules) and voice communication (Audiocode Voip gateway, Acme Packet voice gateway, Asterisk/Elastix, PBX management, call center).
- Experienced in complex technical project implementation, managing various suppliers and partners.
- Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture, high level of PC skills.
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12, Plaza Oleos, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- HiTech Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.