Retail Store Manager
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Km. 21 East Service Road, Muntinlupa City, Philippines, Muntinlupa, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
We are looking for exceptional RETAIL STORE MANAGERS to lead and manage our expanding HMR retail stores.
Our Retail Store Managers will thrive in a fast paced environment where no day is ever the same! You will move from the sales floor, to the registers, to the back dock, to the office and back to the sales floor. You must have superb communication skills, with an ability to talk and make conversation with everyone. You will also need to have a sharp retail mind and strong experience in managing large teams of various skill levels in a retail environment. Trading experience is a plus factor.
We are on a journey to make HMR, the shoppers' paradise . This can only happen if we have effective people who can lead the Company in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
If this sounds like a wonderful opportunity for you and you are keen to be a part of this team, please read on!
What You'll Do:
• Manage the day-to-day operations and personnel of a branch.
• Lead the branch in Selling multiple products to customers
• Develop plans to achieve the store budget
•Do company presentations and familiar with business to business sell Lead in the implementation of store policies and programs
• Coach, teach and train staff on warehouse store operation and visual standards.
• Demonstrate professionalism and a personable manner which inspires their staff to do the same.
• Build positive team relations, demonstrate ethical behavior.
Successful applicants must:
Have a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field or with at least 3 years of relevant experience in retail store
Be willing to do company presentations to introduce the products.
Be capable of making sound decision making skills based in industry knowledge.
Hands on working knowledge of retail systems, human resources best practices and operations.
Must have experience managing large amounts of inventory.
In addition to a generous compensation package,Medical and dental health care, 15 days paid SL and 15 days paid VL, we hire with an eye for the future, emphasizing professional development; your success in this role could set you up to pursue a variety of career paths in our growing organization.
Only retail managers with the above attributes and demonstrated experience leading a team, delivering results and driving sales will be considered for this rare and exciting opportunity.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, APPLY NOW!!!