Head Pastry Chef
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 17% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 9 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City., Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Prepare and produce all pastry, desserts, and sweet related dishes together with bakery items for the banqueting menus.
- Check and ensure that all Pastry products are consistently prepared to the highest quality standard.
- Lead, motivate and manage team members, providing them with opportunities for training and development.
- Organize the activities of the team, providing guidance and support in their daily work.
- Maintain a high standard of service at all times.
- - Ensure that all health and safety legislation and guidelines are implemented.
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service.
- The guidelines and requests from Management must be followed in the most efficient way.
Hizon’s Catering is an off-premise caterer specializing in Weddings, Debut, Kid’s Party, Corporate Events and Private Parties
For more than 25 years of catering events, we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, corporate events, and private celebrations. These events have given us valuable insights and ideas that inspire our continuous effort to provide better and improved services to a wider set of clients. But what really matters to us is our relationship with our customers.
Since being established in 1987, our guiding philosophy has been to consistently provide clients with high quality food at competitive prices and to provide a service that is efficient, friendly, and courteous. Our operations are housed in a fully equipped 3,500 square-meter commissary where a highly-trained culinary team meticulously prepares every dish—assuring you that during your affair, the food that you and your guests will bite into is delicious, fresh, and properly prepared.
The same attention to quality goes into the way we handle our clients. Our dedicated customer service team will assist you in every aspect of an event, down to the smallest details. Our goal is to give you a priceless and worry-free planning that is as enjoyable as the event itself.
We consider ourselves not only a caterer, but also a partner that will assist you during the process of conceptualizing, budgeting, planning, and on the day of your event.