Cashier | Accounting Staff
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 64% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG/F BHS Central, 7th Avenue, Cor. 29th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
The cashier's role is to ensure that each and every customer is served in a friendly, professional, and timely manner. Greeting customers as they enter the restaurant, processing customer orders through the POS system and notifying the kitchen staff of any special requests.
- Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Record customer orders into the POS System, ensuring each and every request is fully and accurately entered.
- Informing kitchen staff, through the POS System or verbal communication, of customer special requests/adjustments.
- Identify customer issues/complaints and take necessary steps to correct them.
- Perform returns and special transactions through the POS System.
- Keep the "register station" stocked with all necessary items.
- Clean and organize the "customer isle" when necessary.
- Assist assigned employees with cleaning the customer patio area.
- Notify management of all customer and POS System issues.
- Consistently maintain a balanced drawer.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Hizon’s Catering is an off-premise caterer specializing in Weddings, Debut, Kid’s Party, Corporate Events and Private Parties
For more than 25 years of catering events, we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, corporate events, and private celebrations. These events have given us valuable insights and ideas that inspire our continuous effort to provide better and improved services to a wider set of clients. But what really matters to us is our relationship with our customers.
Since being established in 1987, our guiding philosophy has been to consistently provide clients with high quality food at competitive prices and to provide a service that is efficient, friendly, and courteous. Our operations are housed in a fully equipped 3,500 square-meter commissary where a highly-trained culinary team meticulously prepares every dish—assuring you that during your affair, the food that you and your guests will bite into is delicious, fresh, and properly prepared.
The same attention to quality goes into the way we handle our clients. Our dedicated customer service team will assist you in every aspect of an event, down to the smallest details. Our goal is to give you a priceless and worry-free planning that is as enjoyable as the event itself.
We consider ourselves not only a caterer, but also a partner that will assist you during the process of conceptualizing, budgeting, planning, and on the day of your event.