- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 63% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati City., Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: A minimum of 1-year experience in food preparation for large groups.
- Position Knowledge: Excellent human relations skills are required for this position. Position requires the ability to work with a variety of personalities in a professional manner and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population of individuals.
- Ensure the daily functioning of the kitchen.
- Assist in the menu preparation, distribution of and cleaning required for all meals.
- Assist in cooking and producing high-quality meals served in the dining room and special events.
- Ability to train and offer support to the kitchen that is assigned to assist in the performance of meal preparation duties.
- Ensures that the kitchen is maintained and cleaned in a manner that meets and/or exceeds Department of Health standards.
- Ensure that all kitchen policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures that product inventory is rotated and utilized in an efficient and appropriate manner and informs the supervisor of any product needs.
- Ensure that all food and supplies are stocked and ready for shift and the following shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for staff.
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Hizon’s Catering is an off-premise caterer specializing in Weddings, Debut, Kid’s Party, Corporate Events and Private Parties
For more than 25 years of catering events, we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, corporate events, and private celebrations. These events have given us valuable insights and ideas that inspire our continuous effort to provide better and improved services to a wider set of clients. But what really matters to us is our relationship with our customers.
Since being established in 1987, our guiding philosophy has been to consistently provide clients with high quality food at competitive prices and to provide a service that is efficient, friendly, and courteous. Our operations are housed in a fully equipped 3,500 square-meter commissary where a highly-trained culinary team meticulously prepares every dish—assuring you that during your affair, the food that you and your guests will bite into is delicious, fresh, and properly prepared.
The same attention to quality goes into the way we handle our clients. Our dedicated customer service team will assist you in every aspect of an event, down to the smallest details. Our goal is to give you a priceless and worry-free planning that is as enjoyable as the event itself.
We consider ourselves not only a caterer, but also a partner that will assist you during the process of conceptualizing, budgeting, planning, and on the day of your event.