Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesPasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Reviews and analyzes client sites for areas to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepares detailed strategy reports.
- Runs pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improves a company's organic search results.
- Writes effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensures websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Places keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Writes effective call-to-action statements.
- Writes original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implements off-page SEO content strategies
- Effectively uses header tags.
- Keeps abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategizes ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compiles and present SEO performance reports.
- Adjusts PPC campaigns as needed.
- Consults with independent web designers and developers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Creates advanced SEO strategies.
- College graduate preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Digital Marketing
- At least 1 year work experience in SEO/SEM
- Experience in web analytic tools
- Excellent data collection and reporting
- Familiar with SEO Tools such as Moz Pro, webmaster tools, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.