- Makati, Philippines1098 Chino Roces Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for meeting the monthly sales quota set by the management.
- Identifies prospective clients. Gathers information on the prospective clients, prepares solicitation letters and schedules appointments with clients.
- Presents and discuss advertising proposals with clients.
- Gives good customer service and maintains a harmonious relationship with advertisers in order to achieve customer satisfaction and meet sales targets.
- Provides assistance to advertisers regarding ad schedule, credit clearance and other arrangements.
- Acts on all complaints within 24 hours.
- Monitors actual press releases and provides copy of published press releases.
- Coordinates with Digital Ads Delivery Service, Supplements and Credit Section on the proper implementation of all instructions regarding ad materials/ad placements.
- Coordinates with Advertising Desk/Supplements to meet production deadlines to avoid delaying printing schedule.
- Ensures ad placements are documented, covered with PO, ad contract with details.
- Follow up and ensures submission of advertising materials from client or agency.
- Prepares and submits sales reports.
- Works with KAO to push placements for specific sections assigned to handle.
- College graduate with background in Marketing, Advertising or related course
- At least 3 years experience in media sales (TV, print or digital)/account management
- Knowledge in basic computer operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills, presentation skills
- Knowledge in media selling and buying
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.