BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 70,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0070,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Marketing Supervisor is a highly motivated strategic thinker and cross-functional marketer dedicated to launching, supporting, and scaling our brand and event initiatives.
- This role will partner closely with both the Revenue (Sales) and Content (Editorial/Creative) departments to manage and oversee all aspects of consumer marketing and execution of influence driving programs that drive brand awareness, audience acquisition and retention, and enable revenue growth for Hinge Inquirer and its roster of brands.
- Leverage people and project management and experience on a daily basis to:
- Juggle a large number of projects at each stage—from pitching to implementation, from planning to execution—efficiently, effectively, and independently;
- Think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, to deliver multiple workstreams on time and on budget;
- Manage the workflow and the deliverables of your immediate team and external contributors to elevate work product and provide concepts that result in powerful storytelling;
- Communicate status of ongoing projects and effectively prioritize incoming requests;
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality;
- Manage the creative and professional development of your direct reports including scaling up relevant skill sets;
- Work collaboratively with the Revenue and Content teams, along with executive management and other key leads.
- Drive culture of learning and digital transformation by keeping up to date with industry trends—in digital, marketing, ad space, and content marketing—facilitating knowledge transfer.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective marketing recommendations.
- Facilitate strategic, creative conversations and work collaboratively with clients and internal stakeholders to develop and refine marketing programs and branded content.
- Ideate creative concepts and campaigns through the lens of a brand that translate business objectives into incredible content including events, articles, videos, social media cards, or something entirely new.
- Own the execution of brand marketing campaigns from creative development to performance, while working in close collaboration with other departments across disciplines.
- Responsible for building and executing a holistic marketing plan, nurturing brand partnerships, and developing engaging campaigns and events with the goal of driving audience engagement and, ultimately, conversion.
- Oversee brand marketing strategy and execution for revenue- and influence-driving marketing initiatives as determined by the Head of Operations and Business Development and/or Marketing Manager. These initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Signature Events (SCOUT Creative Talks, SCOUT Anniversary, SCOUT Socials, F&B Summit, Preen Sessions, NOLISOLI Pursuits, Preen Anniversary, etc.)
- Signature Initiatives (NOLISOLI Eats, NOLISOLI Tours, Preen Picks, SCOUT Friday Picks, etc.)
- Emailers and audience acquisition
- Work directly with the Head of Operations and Business Development and/or Marketing Manager to develop and manage the marketing budget, including working on cost estimates for campaign or event requirements.
- Collaborate across departments to achieve campaign/initiative's goals to deliver awareness, brand impressions, and engagement.
- Oversee daily management of campaigns and events from concept to completion by developing the creative brief, working closely with all internal partners, and managing the creative review process through timely feedback and approvals.
- Manage and assess campaign and brand performance to proactively suggest action plans where opportunities exist.
- Explore, evaluate, and present emerging media, marketing tools, trends.
- Regularly update the brand marketing playbook to maintain best practices across all campaigns.
- Additional responsibilities include: development of new strategies and approaches for increased audience reach, engagement, retention; ownership and management of the marketing roadmap; reporting, analysis, and communication of business performance and impact to stakeholders; and partnering across departments to support company goals.
Brand Building and Business Development
- Work with the Editorial and Revenue teams to identify and drive new business opportunities and support revenue growth for our media and branded content business.
- Mine consumer, competitive, and industry research to uncover meaningful insights that will drive content creation and revenue generation.
- Represent clients internally, distilling their feedback into actionable insights in working with the Revenue and Content teams.
- Convert client briefs into creative executions that harness Hinge’s unique ability to deliver engagement and influence.
- Work with the Revenue team in tracking and optimizing campaigns to meet committed KPIs.
Strategy and Future-Proofing
- Drive culture of learning and transformation by keeping up to date on relevant skills, software, tools, and industry trends—in digital, marketing, ad space, and content marketing—and facilitating knowledge transfer. In consultation with the other key leaders, you will also oversee the creative and professional development of the assigned team, including scaling up relevant skill sets.
Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Marketing, Mass Communication or any Business-related courses
- Experience in events management, publishing, TV or advertising agency
- Extensive marketing and brand development experience in publishing or information management
- Devise and implement overall marketing strategy
- Build brand awareness for titles, create promotion plans for brands
- Strong team management and line management abilities
- Solid financial acumen and experience of managing budgets
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- A commercial, analytical and customer focused approach
- Formidable leadership skills, innovative, and able to relate with young knowledge employees
- Excellent people skills combined with strong coordination and administrative skills
- Multi-tasking abilities, highly analytical, systematic , and process-oriented
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Can multi-task and adaptable to changes
- Positive and committed to excellenc
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Events Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Advertising & Public Relations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.